10 greatest worth goal modifications for Friday
- Needham has elevated its goal worth on Domo, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOMO) from $ 85 to $ 91. Domo shares rose 8.2% to shut at $ 67.36 on Thursday.
- SVB Leerink raised its worth goal on Destiny Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FATE) from $ 58 to $ 121. Shares of Destiny Therapeutics rose 8.7% to shut at $ 97.66 on Thursday.
- DA Davidson boosted Funko, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNKO) worth goal of $ 7 to $ 17. Funko shares rose 8.2% to $ 16.58 pre-trade.
- Barclays bred MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGNX) worth goal of $ 14 to $ 40. Shares of MacroGenics rose 1.4% to $ 28.71 pre-trade.
- KeyBanc lifted Colfax Company (NYSE: CFX) worth goal of $ 47 to $ 57. Colfax shares rose 0.6% to shut at $ 48.38 on Thursday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised the worth goal for Quest Useful resource Holding Company (NASDAQ: QRHC) from $ 3.5 to $ 6. Quest Useful resource shares rose 11.8% to $ 3.50 pre-trade.
- Stephens & Co. has elevated its worth goal on Denny’s Company (NASDAQ: DENN) from $ 19 to $ 24. Denny’s shares rose 1.7% to $ 18.82 pre-trade.
- DA Davidson raised the worth goal for eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) from $ 26.5 to $ 67. Shares of eXp World fell 2% to $ 49.46 pre-trade.
- Jefferies Cup ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIOP) worth goal of $ 7 to $ 5. ZIOPHARM Oncology shares fell 3.5% to $ 4.65 pre-trade.
- Raymond James elevated the worth goal for Signature financial institution (NASDAQ: VIR) from $ 255 to $ 290. Signature Financial institution shares rose 0.4% to $ 237.90 on the pre-market.
Test Out Different Essential Goal Value Adjustments Right here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.